Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is seeking an experienced Industrial Engineering Manager to join the Warren County, Tennessee tire manufacturing facility. The Industrial Engineering Manager is responsible for ensuring that short-term and long-term plans, goals, and budgets are obtainable, efficient, and ultimately improve the performance and profitability of the plant. This role will serve as a key contributor and leader of projects in capacity analysis, productivity improvement, and establishment of standards. This position will also provide technical coaching and guidance to Industrial Engineering staff to help to develop their skills.
The Warren County plant is the flagship tire manufacturing facility within Bridgestone Americas, Inc. Warren County produces truck and bus radial tires and operates on a 24/7 basis. The selected candidate will be required to periodically support activities during non-standard business hours.
- Establish plans to meet customer requirements for new or changed products, processes, systems or technologies
- Use latest tools to perform value-added modeling and industrial engineering analysis then draw conclusions from the data to design and execute forward actions
- Develop and coordinate designs for new or revised products, processes, systems and technologies
- Conduct design and management reviews, including preparing or directing the preparation of information needed for such reviews
- Lead projects to deliver new or revised products, processes, systems or technologies
- Contribute to business cases, develop feasibility analyses, and project plans for proposed projects
- Create and revise specifications or standards based on data and/or process changes
- Provide leadership and guidance to Industrial Engineering team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering discipline and 6+ years of industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Master's degree in Industrial Engineering or other related engineering discipline and 4+ years of industrial engineering experience in a manufacturing environment