The Warren Plant is the flagship facility in truck and bus radial tire production for the Bridgestone Corporation. We feature the world’s most advanced tire manufacturing technology in our two million square foot facility. We are located in Morrison, TN.
The Warren County Plant is currently hiring Operating Technicians to fill permanent positions.
New Hires are eligible for the following benefits and pay:
- $17.75 / hour start pay progressing to $25.73 / hour in 3 years
- Eligible for Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Benefits after 90 days of service
- Eligible for Basic Life Insurance after 90 days of service
- Eligible for 9 paid holidays
- Eligible for 1 week of vacation after 1 year of service
The Operating Technician role is a line-driven manufacturing opportunity. All Operating Technicians work in a challenging and fast-paced manufacturing environment where they assist in manufacturing world class products in an environment that promotes the following vision: Safety First; Quality Always.
The requirements for the Operating Technician role include the following:
- Must be 18 or older
- At least one year of relevant work experience preferred
- Candidates must pass all steps of the BATO-Warren hiring process.
- Applicants will be assigned to a 12 hour shift; 7am–7:30pm or 7pm–7:30am.
- Shift preference is by seniority