Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is seeking a Production Analyst for the Warren County, TN facility. The Production Analyst will be responsible for providing the department with a sequenced schedule which will allow production to flow in the most efficient manner while minimizing inventory and time lost to unnecessary changes. The Production Analyst will also provide industrial engineering services through time and motion studies and department capacity analysis.
The Warren County plant is the flagship tire manufacturing facility within Bridgestone Americas, Inc. Warren County produces truck and bus radial tires and operates on a 24/7 basis. This position will require on call availability. The selected candidate will be required to work some weekends and nights to support production needs.
- Develop departmental production schedules to meet short and medium range goals
- Analyze daily material inventory status and material flow
- Identify and countermeasure discrepancies
- Participate in daily On Time On Schedule (OTOS) department meetings and relevant Kaizen activities
- Work with Industrial Engineers to track production and find ways to improve department efficiency
- Coordinate the in-sourcing and out-sourcing of materials with corporate and other plants
- Ensure cleanup and trial components are coordinated with production departments to minimize waste
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field with prior working experience in a manufacturing environment
- 2+ years of production scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment preferred