Business Buzz: 4/14/2021April 14, 2021Community
- United Way of HWY 55 is now accepting applications for the next allocation cycle. All nonprofits that serve Coffee, Moore, or Warren County citizens are eligible to apply for funds. Applications are due May 3, 2021. Click here to learn more about the United Way of HWY 55 and to request an application.
- Are you looking for a storefront on Main Street? If so, the two storefronts next to Collins River BBQ are ready to rent. If you are interested in learning more about these properties, give Joe O’Neil a call at 931-239-5658.
- Security Federal Savings Bank is seeking a qualified individual to fill a full-time bank teller position. Click here to find out more about the position and find out how to apply.
- The City of McMinnville is seeking individuals to fill several full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions. Click here to find out more information!
- Topz Frozen Yogurt and Metro Deli and Cumberland Biscuit Company are looking to hire for several positions including server, host, weekend manager, and kitchen staff. For more information, call 931-474-8679 or stop by their hiring event today, April 14th, from 2pm – 5pm at Cumberland Biscuit Company located at 114 West Main Street.
- Vanilla Bean is looking to expand their team! If you have kitchen experience, love to bake, is a team player, and are over 18, then this could be the perfect position for you. To apply stop by the bakery located at 224 E. Main Street.